Sunday, March 22, 2009

Stupid Criminals

It’s been days. Where is Balboa? He wouldn’t leave on his own. Someone must have abducted him. But who?

Wait a minute. That woman over there. I have seen her here before, a few days ago. Oh… that’s a mistake. Returning to the scene of the crime. No one ever said that criminals were smart. I have to do something. I have to question her.

She looks scared. All I did was ask her why.

Great. Now she’s running. Come back here, NOW!

It’s still somewhat chilly. I could take or leave the air rushing past my face.

A gunshot?

He stands over me with her blood on his hands. That smirk plastered on his face will stay with me to my dying day.

What happened? Where’d she go?

The door to the laundromat just slammed shut. I missed her? At least I know where she lives now.

What do we have here? The police seem to be arresting someone at The Jaguar. Why are people making such a big deal about this guy?

I have planning to do. I have to find Balboa. But first, I must get to know my enemy. Her movements might give away the location of Balboa.

She will regret the day that she crossed me.

I will find him.

No comments:

Post a Comment