Sunday, February 22, 2009

To Arms, Men! To Arms!

At least it’s not snowing anymore. I find a sense of relief in days following snow days. It’s cold, but not too cold. There is a SMALL part of me that actually enjoys days like this one. These days are contradictions. There is sunlight everywhere, but it’s cold. Sunny days are supposed to be warm. Hah! Contradiction and complexity drives the world.

A good day deserves a good meal.

There is still some ice on the ground. That could be the source of some quality entertainment later on. Sirens? Wait… no.

A man riding a bike almost crashes due to the ice, and starts to curse and shout something about fish. Fish!

It has begun. The Revolution. They are coming. We must prepare. The only one who seems aware of it besides me appears to be the angry man on the bicycle. Everyone else is with THEM. THEY must be defeated.

Home. Balboa. He’ll help. Look at all the people that don’t care. At last. Home. WHERE’S BALBOA?!

THEY are coming…

1 comment:

  1. Your character is very intriguing. I have no idea what he is or why he's saying such crazy things but it's definitely not boring to read. I like that your leading the reader on with this unknown thing about "Balboa" and the people coming. I think your short sentence structure is also interesting and the way it breaks up the text seems to fit well with the character. It's a very original blog and it definitely hooked me.

    The thoughts are almost a little to disconnected. I like the whole unknown thing but at times it gets really confusing to read. I also wish a knew a little bit more about why the character acts this way. I hope at some point you can reveal a little more about him because it's pretty confusing to me right now.

    ReplyDelete